8/1/08

God said NO!  


I asked God to take away my ha
bit.

God said, No. Rolling Eyes
It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up
.
Thumbs Up


I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.
God said, No.
His
spirit is whole, his body is only temporary.

I a
sked God to grant me patience. Thumbs Down
Go
d said, No.Patience is a byproduct of tribulations; it isn't granted, it is learned.

I asked God to give me hap
piness. Bounce
God said, No.I give you blessings; Happiness is up to yo
u.

I asked God to spare me pain.
Crying 1
God said, No.Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares an
d brings you closer to me.
Wink


I asked God to make my spirit grow.
God said, No.You must grow on your own, but I will prune you to make you fruitful.

I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life.
God said, No.
I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things.
Jumping  Jacks

I asked God to help me LOVE others, as much as He loves me.
God said...Ahhhh, finally you have the idea.
Kisses

If you love God, send this to ten people and back to the person that sent it.
Hello

THIS DAY IS YOURS DON'T THROW IT AWAY Bouquet

May God Bless You,

A message for everybody, Im sharing this thought with you guys to have some sort of information. A conversation between people and God. This was forwarded by me long time ago, while opening this message makes me realized the value of sending this. One of my good friend in UK being forwarded this message with graphics that makes sense for the options of life.




What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ God said NO!

LIFE'S LONG ROAD