9/25/08

Fairy2x...  

I will be a fairy Godmother again soon, ehehhe. Speaking of a fairy, I been dreaming a
bad nightmare last night and its all about fairy. My dream is full of fantasy, maybe its related on my upcoming event this Sunday that I will be a Godmother again. lol. Likewise, read my related post click here.


Links to this post

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



2 comments: to “ Fairy2x...

  • Shimumsy
    September 28, 2008 at 8:35 AM  

    hi emz,
    musta na diha sa cebu? just visiting today and hoping you are having a nice day. nice to be back here.

    shimumsy
    out ofthe blue
    http://beinghybrid.com

  • emzpie
    September 29, 2008 at 3:08 AM  

    ok ra japon,kaon javas...ehehe.btw oi salamat sa pagbisita, at last im back and good thing to check my blogs that theirs a lot of messages waiting for me this really makes me happy indeed.I will visit yours shortly and all blogger who visited me while Im not around. see yah..