1/24/08

MY HERO  




My hero are my parents, because they are the one who takes care of me since birth. Who look after me when I got sick. Gives me advice when I have problem and comforts me when I cried. That’s why I call them as my hero because they does a lot of things for me and they means everything to me. They give me hope every time I feel down. They encourages me and gives me strength and confidence to face every trials in life. I’m very thankful that I have a parents who helps me in everything. Even though I’m a little bit hard-headed but they never fails to love and care me. I really feel their sincerity and kindness to me. I’m grateful that I have a parents like them, because I can’t find another parent like my parents. For me, they are the best parent in the entire world.

Links to this post

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ MY HERO